Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana & Peanut Butter Bites
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup smooth salted peanut butter
- 10 oz baking dark chocolate squares
1. Arrange half of the banana slices on a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread peanut butter on them.
2. Top with the other half of banana slices and put in the freezer for about one hour.
3. Melt 2/3 of chocolate (about 6.5 oz). When still hot, add in remaining chocolate and stir until smooth and shiny (it’s called tempering chocolate).
4. Remove bananas from the freezer and dip them into chocolate. You have to work quickly before the sandwiches start to defrost and get mushy. Remove excess chocolate and put back on the baking sheet.
5. Freeze at least 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Makes about 29 bites.